Saturday, May 16, 2009

CHARLIE'S ANGEL.

Last night i had a dream with Farah Fawcett in it. I blame it on last night's showing of "Farah's Story". That show was really good, unfortunately i didn't finish it because i fell asleep. And Farah is great writer. Anyways back to my dream. She was in my circle of friends. I was alseep and woke to noise of laughter in my living room. I went to go see who it was and i saw all my friends, sitting on the couch, on the floor, and some with their heads on the stomachs of others. Farah was the only one who spoke. She said "Wow, i can't believe you're finally getting up. It's nearly 5 o'clock (p.m)." I didn't say anything. I just felt cool because Farah was my friend. I then went to my kitchen to grab some sparkling water and went to join them in the living room. Thats where my dream ends. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment