Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Put it in your pocket for a rainy day.

There's something about the rain that i just love. is it the cold? the clothes? the clouds? thunder and lightning? Maybe. But i always see the rain as a new beginning. The rain washes off all the dirt on the streets, the grass looks greener, the sky seems cleaner, and when you look out your window, everything looks crystal clear. It also makes you want to stay home, with your family and you forget about all materialistic things-well in my case, at least. You appreciate your surroundings and make you content. I think thats why i like it. Its such a beautiful thing.




"The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain."
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


"Like the rain I have fallen for you and I know just why you liked the rain. Always calling for you I'm falling for you now, just like the rain."

No comments:

Post a Comment